- To co-sponsor a "Michigan House" with the Habitat for Humanity of Huron Valley affiliate every year for a family in the Ann Arbor or Ypsilanti community.
- To expose the student community to the importance of community service and the mission of Habitat for Humanity through educational awareness events.
- To provide University of Michigan students an opportunity to volunteer each week and assist in the actual construction of the house.
- To foster a community centered on service amongst the Core and volunteer pool through social events and monthly meetings.
- To sponsor and organize a Collegiate Challenge trip every year for interested volunteers and Core members.
- To fundraise year-round to raise funds for the "Michigan House".
- To sponsor a Habitat home outside the United States each year.